Voter Education and Outreach Coalition (VEOC) Meeting
The Voter Education and Outreach Coalition (VEOC) is a diverse collection of community members who work cooperatively with the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters to:
- Help inform voters about changes relating to the Voter’s Choice Act implementation
- Provide feedback on the new outreach messaging and tools
- Help identify and invite any additional communities missing from the conversation
- Become ROV ambassadors to personalize and amplify the message
- Assist with staffing and vote center locations
Meeting is open to all members of the public. To register for the Voter Education and Outreach Coalition (VEOC) meeting, click here or on the Eventbrite link below.
Date and Time
©2021 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.