The Registrar of Voter’s Office continues to be open for services including:
- Voter Registration
- Initiative, Referendum and Recall Petitions
- Candidate and Campaign Filings
- Limited voter registration and education activities
Voters who require services are encouraged to contact the office by phone or email or use the online services available at www.sccvote.org.
Please review the guidelines below if you plan to physically visit the ROV:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please do not come to the ROV office. If you are showing any signs of sickness, you will be asked to leave. Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- You must use hand sanitizer each time you enter the office.
- Please allow as much distance as possible (6-ft minimum) when encountering ROV staff and the public. We will limit the number of clients in the lobby/office to allow for staff and clients to maintain a 6-ft distance from one another at all practicable times.
- The ROV will supply you with masks and gloves (PPE) to be worn while in the ROV offices, please keep the masks and gloves on until leaving the building.
The ROV is actively preparing to conduct the November 3, 2020 Presidential General Election. All voters will be mailed a ballot and we are planning for approximately 100 vote centers to be open for in-person voting for a minimum of four days with safety protocols in place.
(408) 299-VOTE (8683)
(866) 430-VOTE (8683)