Coalition of Bay Area Election Officials
Public Trust in Elections Initiative
This Coalition of Bay Area Election Officials web page is hosted by the County of Santa Clara Registrar of Voters.
Who We Are
Coalition of Greater Bay Area Counties working together to increase public trust in elections in our shared media market.
Our Mission Statement
Ensuring Public Trust in Elections by collaborating, communicating, and providing access to Accurate, Current, and Transparent (ACT) election information across the Bay Area.
Trusted Elections Information
Editorials and Press Releases
- Press Release: Ballots are on the Way to Bay Area Residents - Plenty of Opportunities to Vote Early
- Press Release: Coalition of Bay Area Elections Officials Wins Prestigious Award
- Press Release: The Official Canvass - Counting Votes Takes Time
- Press Release: In Person Voting is an Option
- Press Release: Voting Systems & Security in California are Some of the Most Strenuous and Robust in the Country
- Press Release: Vote by Mail Voting is Safe & Secure
- Press Release: Redistricting May Affect Your Ballot, Be Prepared for the June Primary
- Press Release: Bay Area Election Officials Join Forces to Assure Public Trust in Elections
- Vote By Mail: More and more voters are opting to cast their ballots by mail. Here's why...
- Voting Systems & Security: Discover how California is ensuring safe, secure and fair elections
- The Official Canvass: Why does it take so long for a county election office to certify the election?
Voter Education Videos
- Counting the Votes: What Happens After Election Day (The Official Canvass) - All counties
- Path of the Ballot presented by Coalition of Bay Area Election Officials - All counties
- What Redistricting Means For You in the Election - All counties
- How to Register to Vote - All counties
- How to Update Your Voter Registration - All counties
- How to Vote by Mail - For VCA counties only
- How to Vote in Person - For VCA counties only
- How Do I Fill Out My Ballot? - All counties
- How to Vote for Military or Overseas Voters - All counties
- Certifying the Vote - All counties
Just the Facts
For more info, contact your local county elections office.
|4/1 - 4/30||High School Voter Education Month|
|9/19||National Voter Registration Day|
Greater Bay Area Counties
Alameda (VCA County)Contra CostaMarin (VCA County)MontereyNapa (VCA County)San Benito (VCA County)San Mateo (VCA County)Santa Clara (VCA County)Santa Cruz (VCA County)SolanoSonoma (VCA County)
* Voter's Choice Act (VCA) counties have adopted the Voter's Choice Act, which modernizes elections in California by allowing counties to conduct elections under a model which provides greater flexibility and convenience for voters.