The Voter Education and Outreach Coalition (VEOC) is a diverse collection of community members who work cooperatively with the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters to:
- Help inform voters about changes relating to the Voter’s Choice Act implementation
- Provide feedback on the new outreach messaging and tools
- Help identify and invite any additional communities missing from the conversation
- Become ROV ambassadors to personalize and amplify the message
- Assist with staffing and vote center locations
Although the VEOC will have meetings, it is expected that a more informal structure (for example, email communications) will allow for greater flexibility towards meeting the goal of addressing the diverse issues that may require input.
Community members who are interested in serving on the VEOC can fill out an interest card online here. Community members can also download the interest card. Paper interest cards can be submitted to [email protected]. All individuals and organizations interested will have access to our regular meetings, offline email correspondence and voter education and outreach resources.
Additional meeting dates, times, and locations will be determined by the coalition.
UPDATE: The next VEOC meeting will be held by teleconference on August 5, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Register for this event on Eventbrite.
Email us for more information at [email protected]. Please check back here for more information on the VEOC and community meetings.