Update: Due to the limited time between the certification of the March Primary and the start of the work we do for the November General Election, there will be no VEOC Meeting hosted by the ROV. Please attend one of the Language Accessibility Advisory Committee (LAAC) or Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC) Meetings or reach out to us at [email protected] to stay up to date.
The Voter Education and Outreach Coalition (VEOC) is a diverse collection of community members who work cooperatively with the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters to:
- Help inform voters about changes relating to the Voter’s Choice Act implementation
- Provide feedback on the new outreach messaging and tools
- Help identify and invite any additional communities missing from the conversation
- Become ROV ambassadors to personalize and amplify the message
- Assist with staffing and vote center locations
Although the VEOC will have meetings, it is expected that a more informal structure (for example, email communications) will allow for greater flexibility towards meeting the goal of addressing the diverse issues that may require input.
Community members who are interested in serving on the VEOC can fill out the online form here. All individuals and organizations interested will have access to our regular meetings, email correspondence and voter education and outreach resources.
Email us for more information at [email protected]. Please check back here for more information on the VEOC and community meetings.
If you missed the last meeting on May 12th, 2022. You can find the recording below.