Download the SCCVOTE Mobile App
All the election information you need in the palm of your hand
For iPhone/iPad & Android, click the links to download:
Make your vote count with easy-to-use election tools for the County of Santa Clara voters. Find a Vote Center, see what contests are on your ballot, and read about the candidates and measures to help you make an informed decision at the polls. Also, check to see if you are registered to vote and track your Vote by Mail ballot. All election information is kept accurate and up-to-date straight from the Registrar of Voters, the county’s election official. Take control of your voting experience and make your voice heard on Election Day.
- Find a Vote Center (with driving directions)
- Read your County Voter Information Guide, with information on measures and candidates
- View your Sample Ballot
- Check if you are registered to vote
- Track your Vote by Mail ballot to make sure it counts
- Look up your districts and elected officials
- Contact the Registrar of Voters with questions about elections and voting
Click the links to download:
This application is designed to provide information and assistance to registered voters. It cannot be used to cast a ballot electronically. To fully utilize all features, you must be registered to vote in the County of Santa Clara. You must re-register to vote if you have moved from a different county, changed your name, or changed your political party. The deadline to register to vote is 15 days before the election.
Need help? Email [email protected] call (866) 430-VOTE (8683)